Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to questions asked on a frequent basis. Please use this before contacting us for support.
- How can I report abuse/copyright problems/other?
- You can report abuse/copyright problems/other by going to our report
page, filling in all applicable fields, and sending us the information.
- I forgot my password, how can I get it?
- You can go to the forgot password page and create a new one.
Passwords cannot be directly recovered, you can only make a new one.
- What are the rules? What should I do to avoid getting banned?
- Be sure to thoroughly read over the rules and
Terms of Service. Most importantly, don't spam, flame,
flood/scroll, post things that are illegal in western countries, or be annoying.
- How can I change my password?
- You can change your password in the Account area under
- What is a "legacy password"?
- It is a separate password for use on older versions of MSN, AIM, AOL, etc which lack
modern encryption standards. This allows you to keep your primary password secure.
It is not required, but it is recommended.
- What is format? How can I change the format of my username?
- Your username formatting refers to spaces and capitalization in your username. You
can change it under Account area under
Change Format or in a client such as AIM which supports it.
- Do you allow signatures in the forums?
- No, and we never will, we find them pointless and simply a way to have the same useless
information repeated over and over taking away from content people actually care about.