Gaming@NINA

Ending IGN's monopoly, one play at a time

Forums · Zelda movie being made, trailer here!

triforcemario

0 +0

Mar 29 '06

Ok, ninty's not making it, its a an movie.... a somewhat low budget fan-movie, but don't let that put you off... from what you can see in the trailer, it looks like it is going to be awesome (besides Link's hair). It is apparently near complition, with only animation + CGI to be completed.

Official site: http://www.legendofzeldaseries.com/main.php?page=fanmovie.html
(Note, the downloads for the trailer are down at the moment, use the youtube link provided on the page)
Rating: 0

Drifter

0 +0

Mar 29 '06

I hope it's as good as the cartoon series.  Or as good as every other video game movie.

thaddius

0 +0

Mar 29 '06

Aside from that trailer looking awful, fan movies are never usually very good. I have low expectations for the film.

lazydude

0 +0

Mar 29 '06

It's gonna fail.

triforcemario

0 +0

Mar 30 '06

I don't think you should bunk it off that easily, its made at a low budget, its a college project... it isn't filmed from inside a basement like most fan films and finally, people like Uwe Boll-ocks should see it, so they can see how to actually do a videogame movie.

triforcemario

0 +0

Mar 30 '06

Hmmm, why exactly would they be in it for the attention?

Drifter

0 +0

Mar 30 '06

They got your attention, didn't they?  And does there have to be a reason for people to want attention?  Maybe their mother's didn't love them enough when they were children, I don't know.  Maybe you haven't realized that people like being noticed, and believe that if they do something slightly noteworthy that makes them important.

Even if it is a project for college, filmschool or whatever, they could have picked a far worthier subject.  Plus they put it all out on the internet; if it was just some school project it wouldn't be publicly displayed like it is. 

superpizza

0 +0

Apr 1 '06

I can promise you one thing. It WILL crash and it WILL burn in Australia.