Gaming@NINA

Ending IGN's monopoly, one play at a time

Forums · Futurama is returning!

triforcemario

0 +0

Mar 19 '06

This news has come from Billy West, voice actor of Fry, on his forum:

[quote]I'm this close to selling my show--''Billy Bastard--Amateur Human Being,''
And the other good news is that they're doing 26 new episodes of
''Futurama'' for TV and we're hammering out the deal now.
The original
plan was to have the DVD's first but that's no longer the case.I'm totaly
jammed dude. [/quote]

Time to celebrate!
Rating: 0

scizor

0 +0

Mar 19 '06

Yeah Futurama is pretty good.
I haven't seen it in ages.

asd

0 +0

Mar 19 '06

lol you ruined it, the perfect title would have been "Good News Everyone!"

Futurama is my favourite American cartoon show of all time. It's smart, witty, and extremely funny. There's also supposed to be a movie out in 2007 right?

m4ge s4bre

0 +0

Mar 23 '06

Yay because the simpsons was getting boring and I didn't like that opera episode very much.

superpizza

0 +0

Mar 23 '06

Futurama is really funny. I'm still hooked on the simpsons though, nothing could ever replace them in my heart. Family Guy is even better than Futurama though, Futurama a close third.

Mana

0 +0

Mar 23 '06

I remember in one Simpsons episode the Simpsons were walking past a cliff and they saw a teenager jump down screaming "Why did they cancel Futuramaaaaaaaaaa.....!"

Family Guy kicks ass.

Emerald knite

0 +0

Mar 23 '06

Hooray! I remember one episode in the Simpsons where Bart and Lisa were looking into the future. Bart and Homer from the future haves Bender in the car somehow and said, "Alright! You guys are my new best friends!" Then Homer said, "Screw you, hippie!"

I wonder how long that they're going to show it on air...

asd

0 +0

Mar 24 '06

Bad news nobody. Incase you haven't heard, Futurama is not coming back for episodes ;_;

http://billywest.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2020&KW=billywest

triforcemario

0 +0

Mar 25 '06

Apparently, they is a direct-to-DVD movie based on Futurama being done at the moment.