Gaming@NINA

Ending IGN's monopoly, one play at a time

Forums · The best Logo Design Software

dcanfield

0 +0

Feb 27 '06

WOuld you consider Adobe Illustrated ti be the best or something else. I am looking to buy some good logo design software in a month or two and I want the best...within reasonable cost of course. What would you recommend?
Rating: 0

scizor

0 +0

Feb 27 '06

Im not to sure about the cost but go with Adobe Photoshop.

Lpspider

0 +0

Feb 28 '06

I would say the latest version of Photoshop - CS or whatever. Although, a combination of the adobe packs/family is always great.

I've tried AAA logo to create them, but it's pretty restrictive.

zielak

0 +0

Mar 1 '06

Photoshop isn't cheap - over $600 but it's worth it

ForeverG5

0 +0

Apr 21 '06

Go with Photoshop. It's the best because of all it's potential and options. I have made hundreds of templates/logos with it. Brushes in Photoshop are also a blessing.

lamegamefixer

0 +0

Apr 22 '06

thanks for bumping such an old topic...

speeddevilx

0 +0

Sep 21 '06

download it at my site (FREE) pm me

raven!gaming

0 +0

Sep 21 '06

Actually the best logo software is yourself! No Der! If you don't know how to make a logo, than the PC software is useless ~~ if you need help with stuff try searching for photoshop tutorials or goto Pixel2Life or similar sites that have several tutorials on how to make things ~ Cheers ~

hcmtnbiker

0 +0

Oct 24 '06

I use a mix of Photoshop CS2 and Fireworks, works great because all the stuff that isnt as good in the one, is great in the other.

raven!gaming

0 +0

Oct 24 '06

Thats true, although i generally dont like Fireworks its (i dont know the word for it) but its really general. I have both fireworks and photoshop cs and they work great hand in hand. But above all i still think that the person who uses the software is the main part. Or you can use Paint, the built in version of windows